Thursday 19 February 2009

Too hungover to play, so I write instead.

Yeah it's 5:30pm, too hungover from last night to try and play. Though it is poker related. Me and a mate from football organised a poker tournament for the football squad. There were around 30 people and we had 6 tables. Starting stacks 2k with starting blinds at 25/50 - wasn't exactly deepstacked but then again there were people minbetting and other weird stuff so it was alright. We only had like 3.5 hours to finish it. It finished 5 mins before we were getting kicked out so it was pretty perfect. Everyone loved it - was a great laugh.

I broke/lost my iphone now they wont give me a new phone cos i informed them too late, it's pretty ridiculous. Oh well.


Random graph: (since coming to uni - just the laptop though)




Just to make me feel better about breaking even recently...

I think I may try to play tonight, but maybe I will just sleep.

Gl

1 comment:

Luke said...

I retract my invitation for the rakeback corp on the grounds that you've made too much money.

Sick graph.