Saturday 28 February 2009

That's it for Feb.



+$1400 on the home desktop.


Haha! Look at it... breakeven stress for well over half the month, then what appears to be a $30k heater towards the end. I'm not sure if i'm gonna play today so there it is. A pretty bad Feb, though not as bad as Jan... so that's good I guess, and also I probably shouldn't complain about making ~$25k in a month.

I can't think of too many specific goals for March, other than play really well, study hard (I guess I could apply that to uni too) and mayyyybe not go out so much.. though that will probably never happen. Also I kinda wanna do something fun with some money.. it just feels like I am constantly saving when I earn more than 95% of the nation (?) and 99.9% of students (?) (estimates obv.. but you should get the general point, also way too many brackets). So maybe I will..... but also maybe it is last nights drink talking cos I am def very hungover and also have a football match in a few minutes.. awesome!




Edit: this is for my updated graph since I came to uni, cos well, it's now back to $1/hand. Hope it keeps up.


1 comment:

Online Money Making said...

I feel strongly about information and love learning more on this. If possible, as you gain expertise,refurbished laptops It is extremely helpful for me. would you mind updating your blog with more information