Thursday 26 February 2009

Month picking up just toward the end.

On Tuesday I played a decent 1000 hand(ish) session, ended +4k, felt like I played really well.

Yesterday I played for like 15 minutes on a (particularly good) table inbetween lectures and my football match - which we won, 2-1.

Today I played another 1k hands, ended +2kish. Month stands at ~$24k in ~30k hands. Happy it's picking up but still far from what I'd call a good month. Today I got back into playing 10/20.. it's hard to play multiple tables of 10/20 for me when I'm not doing too well, cos it's still kinda painful to lose multiple stacks there.

I have a couple of lessons next week which I am really looking forward to. What I'm not looking forward to however, is the next few hours. I have football training, and am still very much hungover. Uhoh.

No comments: