Wednesday 4 February 2009

On to Feb

I had my worst month ever as a poker pro in January. Even though I am not strictly a poker pro anymore. I made around $8k in ~40k hands. + Rakeback will be just over 10k I would imagine. I had so many -10k days I lost count. Pretty soul destroying.

Febuary has started off very similar, very swingy and breakevenish. I have played 5k hands, and am up $4k though, so hopefully it will be a better month.

Uni wise Feb has started off well. We had the most snow I have ever seen on Monday and as a result, Monday and Tuesday got cancelled, so there were massive campus snow fights going on. It was great. I got my semesters results back from the exams I did, and came out with a 2-1 overall (I am told). I thought the exam results could have maybe been a little better.. then again the first year doesn't count for anything. It's not only that, but I have gained a 2-1 and also made >$100k since starting at uni... so I am satisfied with it.

Also I am ill at the moment.. (obv) again. But I have to get ready to go out in a bit to a football fundraiser then the union. Why? Because I have Thursdays free!

Also (also) I sign a contract on renting a house with 4 friends tomorrow, for next year in a really nice house, so I am pretty happy about that.

2 comments:

Luke said...

Rob, do you want to make a rakeback pro corp?

Rob said...

I think you know the answer to that!

Most definitely.