Friday 19 December 2008

Round up of my week.

Or what I can remember of it.

Monday - had a session with the coach. Breakeven - boring session. Went out in the evening for a friends leaving party into the town centre.

Tuesday - lost 10k, went to the supermarket to collect alcohol totalled ~£100, got really drunk with friends, bought another 30" monitor for like £550.

Wednesday - Won 4.8k, went out to bar then club with friends.

Thursday (which is actually today) - Went to town, won 4.5k.



So all-in-all I have played under 3k hands and almost broke even on the week. I'm not sure how many more hands I will play. Tomorrow is a big xmas party at the uni, then Saturday is football then going out with friends from home. Then Sunday is football then going out with football friends... gah, maybe I will play a bit after that?

+$39k on the month so far. Round 15k hands probably.

No comments: