Monday 1 December 2008

Novemgrrrr?




November has ended. After a good start, the last third of the month was pretty bad. One of the downswings is not shown as it was on the computer at home. However I was up around $5500 on the home computer this month, so it makes for a total of around $38k, plus the rakeback I will receive on the 5th of December, for this month, should total it at around $40k, which is around £26k.

I'm not really too happy with this month, as I thought it had potential to be a really decent month. I am happy with the amount of hands I put in, in the end - though that may as a result of the swings I was having toward the end of the month. I am also happy about playing a decent amount of 10/20 this month (by decent, I actually mean about 3k hands - but I am getting used to it).

I have a 2 hour session with my coach tomorrow, which hopefully should be the perfect start to December, and am looking forward to it.

Goals for December:
- More 10/20
- As many hands as possible - this should be a decent amount as I break up from uni mid-December.
-Not have 11BI downswings (please?). Or if I do, recover well.
-Research property more?


Gl

Rob

No comments: