Wednesday 31 December 2008

Quitting for the month and the year.

It's 2pm, NYE. There are hardly any games running, so I decided I would call it a month.

~31k hands. $57.7k and around $2.5k in rakeback coming to me, so we will call that a $60k month which is a little over £40k at the moment.

Really good results for me, but still not too happy that I only put in 30k hands when I have had a lot of time off uni. ~15k hands were at uni and ~15k hands at home. All in all this month I have played ~50 hours of poker.


At the start of the year I was solely playing 2/4, playing >50-60k hands a month for $20k. I'm glad with how much I have improved, and hope it will be the same way next year.


I can only think of 3 goals I wanna set for next year (though I am sure there are more and may add to them). In order of importance:

1) Have a better year than this year ($/work ethic/improvement to my game).
2) Buy property.
3) Play the World Series of Poker in the summer.


Gl for 09 everyone. Lets hope the poker economy stays strong.

No comments: