Sunday 19 October 2008

Breakeven week, I guess.

Since last week I think I played 3 days.

The first was Tuesday I believe. That went not so good - in 2k hands I drop 10.1k at 5/10. I'm pretty shellshocked really and just quit. I then realise I have to go to UniSport and pay like £100 to join the gym in order to play football... I was not so happy. So I do that, then get back and decide to play a bit more for the night - I play some 5/10 and 10/20 and claw it back to -$6.5k. I was actually pretty happy about "only" losing 6.5k in the day. I got ridiculously unlucky, it was not pretty!

Then on Wednesday I played a bit and won a small amount - under $2k. I played so little because so much was going on - birthday parties, nights out etc. I also went to Arsenal v Everton courtesy of 888.com - it wasn't great, but probably worth going.

After Wednesday, the next time I played was today (Sunday). I had a Fencing lesson lined up for late at night with a friend from Uni (though she had fenced before so I was kind of anxious about going along), so if I had a big losing session I could stab some people!!

Fortunately I booked a win... just over 6k (was 7k but while typic this I have been playing and lost a little). For the month it's just over 23k which is okay - probably like $1/hand. These are good results, but I really need to put more hands in. Hopefully I will do this week.




I don't wanna miss out on anything
At the same time I feel the need to retreat
Everything is temporary these days
Might as well go out for a fifth night in a row

(The Rakes)

No comments: