Thursday 11 September 2008

Such. A. Grind.




Basically... today sucked. It's now 5:44am, and I just got done playing. That probably looks/sounds wierd and that I'm being a moany bastard for no particular reason cos let's face it I won 3k.. right?!

I woke up late, didn't get to go out to Brighton to shop, and just instantly got onto the grind. I drop the obligatory 1.5k or whatever, then start to claw it back. I was like 3k up by around 6ish and it was going pretty well. At that point I was up for going to watch the England game... but no-one else was so I decided to get back on the grind and just listen to it on the radio. Obv we won 4-1 and the radio commentators were raving about how good we were, which is good, but I wouldn't have minded seeing it. So for the next 8 or so mindnumbing hours I went up and down and up and down. There was one particular minute where I dropped over 3k in 2 hands. I guess the good thing that can come out of this is, after that, I kept grinding, didn't tilt and got myself back to where I was.

There are soooo many hands in there that I could go over, but to be honest, again, I just can't be bothered.


Good things today: England win, I earn $100 of Hitch because England win, I played 10/20 (albeit in a very soft line-up for not very long at all).

Bad things: I wasted lots of hours of my life. My elbow hurts. Didn't go out of the house once.


Summary: Blah blah tough life blah only 3k blah blah....

Rob

No comments: