Wednesday 17 September 2008

Still getting destroyed.

The last two days have been just the same as the previous 5 days or so before them. Either getting my money in good, and losing, or just getting in crappy spots... and also losing.

I had a coaching session yesterday, for 2 hours. For the first 1 and a half hours we got soooo unlucky. Ran into aces lots, a higher full house, got 2 outered, and generally just got into terrible spots. In the final 30 minutes we clawed some of it back, but still ended down money.

For the month I'm +13k, and will probably only be playing another 4 or 5 days this month. It looks like it is my worst month ever as a pro so far (winrate wise) but the good thing is I actually feel pretty confident in my game at the moment... which is wierd, cos those two things would def not normally go hand in hand.

Over the next few days, I plan to play a lot. Also I have a coaching session on Thursday, which I plan to win a lot of money in... (please?)




May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face and may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars.

( I just watched Blow)

Rob

No comments: