Friday 30 April 2010

Bad times!

End of the month. Put in quite a bit of work, though it's hard when the month goes like it did. It was my worst month ever poker wise. I found out I have torn my cruciate ligament in my knee and today I had an exam which was rock hard. Apart from that my month was fun.. went on lots of trips with friends and stuff like that and the weather has been really good (trying to look on the bright side).







So it was pretty much that $70k downer I had in a couple of days that killed me this month. It wasn't so much that I lost flips or anything allin variance related. More the fact that the wrong cards kept popping up improving my opponents hands over and over again, making my hand 2nd best. I think I've played pretty well, it's been a bit of a blur. I'm gonna be doing a lot of analysing of the hands I played early into May just to make sure I'm not slipping.

I won't be too downhearted. I know of players on my level who are having worse times than this recently.. The variance in this game is ridiculous.

Will take a couple of days off to see friends and family.

Lets gooooooooo May!

No comments: