Wednesday 30 June 2010

busy busy busy




This was the poker side of the month. Actually think it was the busiest month of my life. 3 Reports in for the beginning of June, followed by an exam. The World Cup started on the 11th which took up a lot of my time this month, followed quickly by another exam, then the end of uni - followed by a 3 day long constant party, day and night.

This was closely followed by football tour to Slovenia (while England were playing Slovenia in the WC), which was 4 days constantly on the lash. Which meant roughly 7 days straight. Sooooo tiring. Added to that, our flight got cancelled so we all (34 of us) had to get the overnight train to Munich. Created much chaos for everyone around us. Eventually we got a flight back to Manchester then drove back to Uni in a hire car. Sooo long.

After all that it took me about 3 days to recover. Then today I had to move out of my uni house, which took forever, and was a little bit sad.

So, evidently, I had little time for poker. The little I did play, I was happy with. I'll also add to this month, my World Cup bets, which ended:

Spain to win their group $15k at 1/3 = +$5k
Uruguay to qualify from their group $3k at 11/10 = +$3.3k
Denmark to beat Cameroon $2k at 6/4 = +3k
North Korea to finish 3rd in their group (hedged) = +250 euros

Still in play are my Uruguay top scorer bets of Forlan at 9/4 and Suarez at 4/1. One of which looks pretty decent to come in.


So the month's total is probably around $65,500. Next month plan: Fix knee, buy house, go abroad.

gl




2 comments:

Poker said...

The ideas are made clear with certain explanation and
"busy busy busy" article makes sense. I have enjoyed your Robeebee Poker blog almost instantly.
--------------------------
Bonus Poker bez depozytu poker online za darmo.

Free Poker said...

Texas Hold’em is incredibly popular online, and there are hundreds of Texas Hold’em sites available for you to choose from if you want to try playing online poker. However, if you’re new to the world of online gambling, all the different options might feel overwhelming more than comforting. If you’re interested in Holdem learn sites, this guide should help you get a handle on what your options are and what Texas Hold’em site is right for you! If you would like to get straight into the action we have listed the top 10 poker sites below.