Thursday 28 January 2010

100th blog post, end of the month.

Finishing 3 days early because I have exams next week, which I will prepare for, and forsee having a hangover for Saturday.

The month went okay. Prob not as many hands as I would have liked, but it's been a busy month. I reckon I'll be playing a lot of hands next month.

I finished up what I imagine to be around +$45k after rakeback. I got pretty unlucky throughout the month, especially in the early stages as a previous post states, but I pulled a little back toward the end of the month.

Laptop:





Desktop:





+1.5k unrecorded.



Played around 1000 hands of 5/10, around 2000 hands of 25/50 and the rest was 10/20. Would like to get more 25/50 play in there next month.

For next month I'm setting a goal of only being able to look at my results 1 time during the month, not including looking when I am finished for the month. If I break the rule I'll donate $1k to charity. I think it'll help me with being less results orientated, and hopefully it will reduce my stress levels a little.

Gl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well done. and good luck with the exams. lol mum x