Saturday 1 August 2009

Pffff.. well at least I didn't lose!!

I'm gonna go ahead and get this first bit out of the way. I know moaning about making $15k in a month won't get me much sympathy, but I'm still (kinda) gonna do it anyway.






I was happy with the amount I played and the effort I put in. It was the way in which the month went. Dropping >20k in the first couple days sucked a lot... then a really good middle. Then last day, during a lesson, we drop just over 14k. It was a horrific last day to the month. There have been some of the wierdest hands I have ever played in the last few days. Played a fair amount of 25/50 in the last few days.. (I shouldn't really be moaning about a 14k loss, considering this really - pretty standard).

But August is a new month, lets get completely out of this downswing!! Started the month okay, +5k today.

Still out in Asia, having a great time, too.

Gl.

No comments: