Sunday 31 May 2009

End of May! End of Guildford for now.

Friday was the last day of uni for me, which ended 2 weeks of going out and doing whatever the hell we all wanted. Was v fun. Apart from one very obvious shit day (hint it wasn't the -20k day).

Sucks to leave Gtown, but, me and 4 friends will be moving into a new house around end of July ready for the 2nd year.

As for poker:






I think this is the 2nd least I have ever played in a month (and the least was when I went to Thailand for ~1month last year). Also I'd estimate at 80% of the hands having been played when I was hungover - which can't be that great of an idea, but hey, if I hadn't I'd never have played at all. Added to that I had final exams for 1st year to revise for/ take.

Considering this, I have to say I am pleased with earning ~$50k this month.

Ah well, back to the life of a poker pro for 4 months!

No comments: